God presents the privilege of prayer as a gift to us. So why do we often ignore His invitation to pray?
If any of the following statements could be yours, you'll be encouraged as you read The Gift
- "It seems my prayers are not getting through."
- "How do I know if I'm praying selfish requests or prayers according to God's will?"
- "I'm too busy to pray."
- "Sometimes I doubt that God really wants to answer mny prayers."
- "My prayers are stale. I say the same thing over and over."
- "I'd like to fast, but I don't know how and I'm not sure it's something I can do."
Wesley Duewel, author of Mighty Prevailing Prayer, states, "This volume can help you make your life an adventure with God."
Chapter Titles include:
1. God, Show Me You Care
2. Our Real Work
3. Desperate Praying
4. Faith Does the Impossible
5. Learning to LIsten
6. Pray with Thanksgiving
7. Prayer Gives So Much
8. Secret Choices
9. See God's Goodness
10. The Rewards of Passionate Prayer
11. Well Diggers & Wall Builders
12. Whose Battle Is It?
13. Never Too Old to Pray
14 The Key to Revial
Each chapter includes study questions for personal use or small group studies.
Size: 5.5×8.5 Inches
Soft Cover: 102 pages